Kaolin clay or China clay is the most gentle among all the other types of clays used in skin care. The name “Kaolin” originates from “Kaoling,” a hill in China from where this clay was first obtained or mined. In China, this clay is mostly used for making porcelain and also as a medicine for treating diarrhea.
Kaolin clay is white and has a very soft texture. It has a neutral pH and is rich in silica dioxide. Compared to other clays (such as bentonite clay), Kaolin clay does not make your skin dry. It is gentle on your skin and makes it soft and healthy. Hence, Kaolin clay is suited for people with dry, sensitive, and mature skin. Some of the benefits of using Kaolin Clay are:
- Naturally detoxifies and exfoliates skin
- Control Oiliness of skin
- Soothe Rashes and irritation
- Tightens pores & helps eliminate blemishes
- Helps purify, nourish, soothe and heal different skin types. Improves blood circulation, removes impurities, decreases inflammation and reduces swelling.
- Stimulation of blood circulation, which improves healing and provides nourishment for the skin
This product is 100% Natural with No added Preservatives, Artificial Fragrances, Color or Chemicals