Bhringraj is an Ayurvedic herb found throughout India. Bhringraj means “Ruler of the hair”. Indian people have used Bhringraj Herbal Powder for ages to prevent hair loss and discoloration to encourage hair growth and improve overall hair health. It can also be used on our skin to naturally treat skin allergies, skin eczema etc. Benefits of using the Etheric Bhringraj Powder are:
- Bhringaraj powder is considered the best Ayurvedic remedy for hair loss. This powder is great for stimulating growth if you have a medical condition, stress, or filling out a receding hairline. Most use it in this capacity as an oil to massage in the affected areas either as a pre-treatment before a shampoo or a nightly ritual.
- It can also be used as a scalp exfoliator and the anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing inflamed scalps and keeping scalp infections at bay. Great at reducing problematic dandruff.
- Maintains the natural sheen of hair
- Strengthens the hair and keeps it Soft. Also prevents frizzing, combats hair fall and split-ends.
How to Use ??
Bhringaraj Powder Scalp Exfoliator
- 2 heaping tbsp. Bhringaraj powder
- Water (just enough to mix into a thick paste)
- 1 tsp. of sulfur powder
Mix the powder and water into a thick paste. Use a little water at first and add drops as necessary. The desired consistency is a thick paste. Dissolve sulfur powder in a teaspoon of water (it should still be grainy) and add to Bhringaraj paste. Apply to scalp using circular motions with fingertips after shampooing. Rinse thoroughly, apply moisturizer, and style as usual.
Bhringaraj Scalp Stimulator
- 2 tbsp. Bhringaraj powder
- Enough yogurt to mix evenly with powder
Mix powder and yogurt well and apply to affected areas and leave on for 15 min. Rinse off, shampoo, and style as usual. Can be used weekly.
This product is 100% Natural with No added Preservatives, Artificial Fragrances, Color or Chemicals