Bentonite Clay is a naturally occurring clay and is popular in skin care routines due to its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals and impurities. A Bentonite clay mask draws excess oils and toxins to the surface of your skin, boosts circulation to tighten the skin and stimulate blood flow, and removes dead skin cells that can clog pores.
- Usage includes facial masks for acne, deep pore cleansing, skin tightening, detox baths, hair detox treatment, foot soaks, skin irritations such as blemishes, insect bites, itchy skin and burns and even as baby powder. Use it as an ingredient in your homemade masks and bath products as well.
- When mixed with liquid it expands and takes up a lot more space, unclogs and deep clean pores. Help rid your skin of acne and blackheads.
- Draw out excess oils, toxins and impurities from your face, hair and body.
- Exfoliate to brighten and improve skin texture.
- Boost circulation and blood flow to help fight wrinkles.will last quite a bit longer than pre-mixed clay