* Soapnuts are one of the most effective, naturally occuring product for hair growth. Hence, they are used in many natural hair tonics and solutions. Use Etheric Reetha powder directly or mix with water and apply to achieve thick and bouncy hair.
* The Etheric Reetha powder can soaked overnight and then mixed with shikakai powder to make the shampoo. This shampoo, when used on a regular basis, cleanses hair and scalp & Vitamins A, D, E, and K found in this fruit are known to impart shine to your hair and make it smooth
* Since soapnut is antimicrobial in nature, it is a good option to cure dandruff, bacterial and other scalp infections
* Soapnuts also exhibit insecticidal properties that help in killing lice on the scalp .
* Soapnuts tame dry and frizzy hair, condition it, and make it more manageable .
* Soapnuts also detangle your hair so that it can be easily styled.
* The regular usage of reetha hair wash can reduce split ends to a great extent
Etheric Reetha (Soapnut) Powder for Skin Care -
* Soapnuts have natural conditioning properties that help in moisturizing your skin and they help prevent dryness of skin. People with sensitive skin can use our product as they do not cause any damage .
* Reetha works as an excellent cleanser. Hence, you can easily substitute your regular soap with it. It cools your skin and cleanses it as well.
* Looking for a replacement for your facewash? Mix reetha liquid and a few drops of your favorite essential oil and use it as your homemade facewash.
* Applying Reetha on your face lightens your complexion and evens out your skin tone.
* Soapnuts can also help you get rid of stubborn pimples and blackheads within no time.
* Soapnuts are very effective in tackling many skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, etc
* You can use reetha liquid (mix powder with water) to cure diaper rashes in babies. But, make sure you do a patch test before applying it to the affected area .